3 Day Plainsgame Hunt
Lions and Elephants are also available at short notice. Normally these are problem animals causing stock losses and crop damage.
We therefore suggest, that if you are looking for a bargain and able to travel at short notice, please forward your contact details to keep on record.
Arrive in Johannesburg. If necessary catch a domestic flight to the nearest commercial airport where you will be hunting. Your Professional Hunter will meet you and transfer you to Zulu Afrika's hunting camp. If you arrive early enough you will have time to zero your rifle before returning to camp for dinner.
Day 2 - 4
Spend three full days hunting the animals of your choice.
- The normal procedure is as follows: An early morning wake up with tea, coffee, cereal, toast and biscuits.
- Hunt until mid-morning before returning to camp for a big brunch.
- After brunch relax or enjoy a well deserved siesta until afternoon tea.
- Then it is out to hunt again until dusk returning to camp for supper.
- Liquid refreshment are available on the vehicles at all times.
A morning transfer back to the airport after breakfast.
Quotation available on request