Terms and Conditions
The day to day hunting arrangements and program will be made between you and your Professional Hunter. At present the hunting laws differ from province to province and your Professional Hunter will be responsible for guiding and making sure that you comply with local hunting regulations.
Zulu Afrika Safaris are committed to comply with all game laws and in the spirit of "Fair Chase".
Daily Rates Include:
- Exclusive use of hunting areas and privacy guaranteed.
- The services of a licensed professional hunter.
- Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Full accommodation and catering.
- Beer and wine in moderation.
- Laundry services.
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- Delivery of trophies to a South African taxidermist and/or shipping company.
- Hunting vehicle and equipment.
- Round trip transfers.
- Hunting licenses and permits excluding CITIES.
- Meet and greet at the airport.
Daily Rates Do Not Include:
- Trophy Fees.
- Value Added Tax on Daily Rates only.
- CITES permits where necessary.
- Conservation Trust Levy.
- Gratuities (Optional).
A 50% deposit of the total daily rate is required to confirm a booking. Payment must be made by Visa travellers checks or cash. We do not accept any credit cards. Personal checks will not be accepted.
Note: Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed, or wounded and lost. Zulu Afrika Safaris reserves the right to change any terms, conditions and prices without notice. Rates at the time of the hunt will apply.